A big idea

Started by bruno, December 02, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

Kenneth

I vote Hilary for narrator!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hilary

Quote from: Kenneth on December 20, 2018, 06:41:18 PMI vote Hilary for narrator!

I'm down for No 10 - *wicked panto laugh*  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Kenneth

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hilary

The Tim Burton film is on tonight at 7pm in the UK - I'm going to do my homework!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

I'm trying to knock up an instrumental for the Queen of Hearts on my Kalimba and I've got an idea for a speakyish narrative but need some extra voices. If anyone would like to say a few words on No 10 - dm me and I'll send you the 'script', you can pick which lines you'd like to do :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

So this is all very interesting and I would like in on this. Are we claiming one of brunos 12 tracks to write? Are we only responsible for a song and narration comes later?
I think this has the potential to be quite fun.
Rock on?

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

We need a structure for this.
As you have suggested it Bruno why don't you pick out the songcrafters to do what song from the list and we can write to suit.
From the replys here you have a list of interested people.
That way no one is starting a song someone else is working on.
I'll help out any non vocalists with lyrics etc if they do the music.

Hilary

I'm very excited about No 10.

Why don't we all just pick one we fancy doing and let people know on here.

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Flash Harry

I'd like to suggest that we collaborate on all songs, maybe not all people on all songs. I could see it progressing from a demo which would set structure, melody and lyrics either as a single acoustic guitar or a piano track, which would them become a series of WAV files passed around as thre contributors add their instrument or voice (One Drive or Google Drive is particularly good for this, we can't use MP3s because the timing inside these isn't good enough) then assembled, mixed and mastered and circulated for comment amongst the contributors until everyone is happy.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.