Playing catchup

Started by Groundy, October 30, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

Groundy

]playing catchup I am miles behind at the moment, I have spent so much time painting, but I will get stuck in again soon, lots of good music to hear.
Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Pine

Great job Alex. Charlie Chaplin and Laurel and Hardy brought back to life.
I couldn't paint like that in 100 years.
Keep paintin'!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Groundy

Thanks, Pine, Happy Birthday pal.

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

pjd1

Great stuff Alex , my brain has not got a painting allocation , so i am in awe me owl mate .

Good to hear from you
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

me too Alex, new job is knackering with little or no time for music. loving the stan and ollie pics, was at a halloween party and some sons of the desert turned up suitably attired. looking forward to the biopic on them with steve coogan playing stan.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Just do what makes your heart sing Alex.

Lovely paintings btw.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

I've been behind for months, not sure that I'll ever catch up!

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

Life is busy busy......love your artwork.
Excellent.

Ferryman

I've been retired for over seven months, I thought I would be caught up and also producing some epic music by now. Hasn't happened, too much of life getting in the way even for an old retired guy!

Loving the artwork, like Hilary said, do what makes your heart sing.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

I to am playing catch up although I think it's long gone past the point of catching up with a lot of the posts of recent months. For this I apologise although I suspect it's more my loss than yours, but my family comes first in all things and I will go no deeper into why I say that. Anyway I'm back now and look forward to hearing all your latest offerings.
The Castrati Brothers
recorder
Boss BR-800