Holiday postcard by my idol is Jahia

Started by Jean Pierre, October 24, 2018, 01:01:10 AM

Jean Pierre

JP My Idol is Jahia holiday postcard
(in Presqu'il de Giens, Var, France)

after the moolight, the rising sun

thanks to the  moon, the sun and the Rosé from Provence for the ephemeral figuration
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Pete C

Wine at sunrise ?  That's early even for me !   ;) Have a great holiday !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Jean Pierre

heh, heh,...Don't worry Pete, the glass was just for figuration,...I waited until appetizer time to drink it...to your health
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Ferryman

Never heard of Presqu'ile de Giens but the location looks lovely. Closest I've ever been to that area is Cannes (I move in all the right circles.... ;))

Glad you waited until appetizer time. That's about 9:00AM in France, isn't it...?  ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

Quotecontent que vous ayez attendu l'heure de l'apéritif. C'est à peu près à 9h00 en France, n'est-ce pas ...?

:) :) :)
the Germans say, "No beer before 4:00."
 but in France we say we don't count the hours when we love!

PS Ferryman la penqu'il de Giens is a magical place (with a spot known worldwide for funboarding "l'Almanarre")
In front of Giens there are the islands of the Levant: "Islands of Porquerolles and Islands of the Levant (nudism) and Island of Port Cros (national maritime reserve)
it was on the long beach of the peninsula of Giens that I filmed the images of my cover of "One more cup of coffee for the road"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVv-kIK4a44

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Pete C

I wish i was there !  We have the first frost of the winter today - you can see it on my wife's car.

recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Jean Pierre

indeed, in french "gla gla"
If it's any consolation Pete, who returned today from Hyeres (Var, France) to Aix les Bains (Savoie, France) we went from 26° to 5°. 

Winter is coming, (citation Game of thrones ;)