If We Should Sing Together - AndyR Original

Started by AndyR, May 16, 2009, 11:34:48 AM

pjd1

That is a pro job AndyR simply amazing track and vocals, everything is to aspire to and your,e favourite guitarist is RG  !! join the club !! but back to your,e music there is so much going on within the track that it deserves more play time from the listener , and its plain to see that its a big hit on this site and deserves to stay on the front page for some time !!

Fabulous !!!!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

holdempok

Why don't we do it on the road?

Bluesberry

And to think, this was recorded on a puny little microBR stand-alone recorder, it is unbelievable.  I hear they are crippling to use, doesn't sound like Andy was crippled in any way, sounds like you were soaring man.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

jings crivvens and help ma boab, fmgwabp , braw tell yer maw and gaun yersel andy.

words fail me and excellent bump whoever did the most recent bumping. mind an bump it again soon.

just been working my way through andy's songplayer i recommend you do too.
jings crivvens and help ma boab, fmgwabp , braw tell yer maw and gaun yersel andy.
Quote from: Bluesberry on December 05, 2010, 04:37:01 PMAnd to think, this was recorded on a puny little microBR stand-alone recorder, it is unbelievable.  I hear they are crippling to use, doesn't sound like Andy was crippled in any way, sounds like you were soaring man.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

AndyR

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 28, 2010, 03:03:24 PMmind an bump it again soon.

Done, twas a pleasure sir ;D

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 28, 2010, 03:03:24 PMjust been working my way through andy's songplayer i recommend you do too.

I recommends you use one of these now:
http://alonetone.com/andyr (same as the button in my sig)
http://alonetone.com/andyr/tracks (for all tracks, not just the 5 latest posted)

As I'm moving most mp3s off to alonetone, my "Play all my songs" juke-box here will be looking a bit sparse! :D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Rickocaster

GREAT BUMP!  So glad to be reminded to listen to this one again.  Wow.
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

Bluesberry

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

this bad boy needs to come up for air once in a while.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

Umm, right. No idea how I missed this one. But glad I finally heard it. This is simply great.

I read that you posted 3 in one day but that it was your output since Christmas. So back when you posted you were averaging like a song every two months. Well, I wrote like 31 songs in February alone. But I do believe you've outdone me in every way that matters. Excellent.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London