Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

stoman

Andy, your songs are real foot-tappers, and that voice is just killer. Your work sounds highly professional to me.

Regards,
  Steffen

lg

What's really great about this song Andy, is you!
Your Vox is perfect!
The production of this song is perfect!
You can't see it because its' you.... but we can!

LG

P.S.  more please
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Gu Djin

Good bump - else may have missed this.

Enjoyed.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Pipes

..What a dumbo i'v been...kept missing this one..
Wholesome composition man....in a big way...love the backing vox and....
above all... kick me in the nuts vocals...full of warmth, colour and in awe like singing:)))
I'm working... to get in the premiership ;D ;D
Nick:)

stoman

What, I haven't commented this yet? This is another killer song of yours. I actually don't think you will ever disappoint me. I love that retro vibe, that high-class songwriting and your terrific voice.

Regards,
  Steffen

Glenn Mitchell

I particularly like the dynamic variation. Nice building up and tension and release. Excellent Vox. Again, well done on the mixing. Everything is clear altho there are a lot of parts. Not easy.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

j.g.

I'm another thinking I commented on this before. Heard this song many times in the past.
Like the whole song and production and the way you let everyone have an insight into the ways and wherefores you went through to do this. Superb right from the word go and an inspiration to us all.
Geoff

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann