If We Should Sing Together - AndyR Original

Started by AndyR, May 16, 2009, 11:34:48 AM

Bluesberry

Quote from: 48 on July 11, 2009, 04:58:27 AMDamn this site........ I nearly missed this
Andy just top draw stuff everything is bang on
you are one talented Dude!
Yes sir, thats why I keep bumping this one up.  I really love this song, and I thought that everybody on here (especially the folks with a micro) need to have the chance to give this one a listen. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Diego Ayala

Andy, this is a superb song, and the recording (to my ears) is not much different than what I would find from a cd @ B&N...  There is a lot of instrumentation and man, the guitars are doing a lot = a lot going on --- the vocals/chorus!!  I have heard some very good music in this forum - but this song in particular totaly got me to understand what a person can do w/ a home recording studio!  I have downloaded it to my library!  And putting some songs together for my kids, and this one will be included!!! - they have introduced me to a lot of "underground" bands/individual musicians!  Thanks for sharing.  I hope that it is okay for me to share original songs and arrangements from this forum!!!

Oldrottenhead

just want to say WOW!!!!!! again this is a well crafted BELTER excuse my french but its fucking awesome, the chorus has the hairs on the back of my neck prickling. this should be on the radio. brilliant.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

AndyR

Thanks guys - I didn't realise you hadn't heard it...

But this works out well for me - cos it means there's a nice little flow of new compliments coming in just when I'm hitting a massive brick wall on all of my current projects... (not helped by a) having a sore throat, b) cutting a finger in a bizarre "recycling accident" :D)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Bluesberry

And while we are at it Geir, how about a BUMP for one of my site faves, I just love this song!!!!!!!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Yeah, I like this one too! Where is Andrew?
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

AndyR

Quote from: Geir on October 05, 2009, 04:10:08 PM
Quote from: launched on October 05, 2009, 11:10:07 AMYeah, I like this one too! Where is Andrew?
He stopped by a couple of days ago. ... didn't post .... think he's busy buying a Fender Squire fretless jazz, ebonite fingerboard for £129 ::)  ;D ;D ;D ;D

And this bump too! Thanks guys...

I was, er, busy buying something - it's round my neck at the moment... I might go and stick a thread in the general discussion when I've made the missus some coffee... :)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

jackofall

YOU ARE GREAT! Now I know everyone is just being polite when I post my stuff!
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Bluesberry

I LOVE THIS SONG.  Everyone needs to hear this one again.  Its a thing of beauty.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand