Treading Lightly

Started by madrab, September 19, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

madrab

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Here is a different and slower one.

I have tried to do something with this for a long time and I think I posted an early version here. I have been tempted to scrap it a few times. But the song is close to me so I cut away some not so important parts and ended up with this recording that at least gets to the point. So now I don't want to scrap it but probably work with it more.

Drums (Mikael Lenstrup) and guitar was recorded 2018-04-08. Bass added 2018-04-09 and second guitar and vocals 2018-04-15.
Mixed  by Mikael Sundin 2018-08-06&07. Mastered by Landr

Redler

Well written and performed! Really good guitar tone!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

madrab

Thanks!
The guitar tone is my from my telecaster through Laney Lionheart (super amp!). Tremolo (ebs) in effect loop (I usually have before amp, but the ebs likes the loop). On the solo I used toadworks mad dog fuzz.
I record bass DI, but I cannot do guitar other than through a real amp. Quit often not even with headphones but listening through monitors and letting that bleed into the guitar track.