I’m on holiday...

Started by alfstone, August 09, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

Redler

Have a nice Holiday! We're heading to Lanzarote in November - looking forward that, because it's dark and raining wet snow or cold water here almost daily.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hope you're having a great time, gotta wait to next year to go to Cape Verde but have a short break coming up in the Isle of Man. Nothing exotic about that island though or if there is I haven't found it yet  8)   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

Quote from: my idol is Jahia on August 10, 2018, 10:52:07 PMHey Alfredo, me also,  I m in Holiday, in Savoie France, it's heatwave
it's good that in the water

Savoie, one of my favourite parts of France, not just because of the mountains, but the food is superb and so is the wine. I'm heading through there later this year, I need to stock up on Reblochon.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Jean Pierre

QuoteSavoie, one of my favourite parts of France

Me too ;)
...and if you pass there, make me a small visit I would make you a dish of crozets (pasta specific to Savoy) with Reblochon (specific cow cheese of Savoy), sprinkled with Roussette (white wine of Savoy)
For you Harry a bump of my first song on SC "the folks who live on the hill" with a video of my region in savoie (near the lake of the bourget)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNuy7Aj_y7s
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

kenny mac

Have a great time,I'm jealous 😎

Flash Harry

A lovely song and great scenery.

I introduced my wife to Tartiflette in a small bistro in Moutieres a couple of years ago. I like the simplicity of this dish and it's so delicious.

I heard a rumour that there is a bye-law in France that prevents people from carrying Reblochon on public transport, I doubt it's true, knowing how the French view authority, but last time I was skiing in France, on the return flight home I put my cheese in my nephew's suitcase, just in case it was true.

It was a good move. It was his clothing that suffered not mine.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Jean Pierre

QuoteI heard a rumour that there is a bye-law in France that prevents people from carrying Reblochon on public transport
;D ;D ;D

the last time I went on a (humanitarian health) mission in Haiti,  I brought some Reblochon and sausage for my young expat colleagues who were going there for 6 months ;)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Hook

Enjoy your time fellows. I'm in Orlando with the family for a few days...relaxing poolside while the kids swim. Bruno is in town and his daughter Mazz is getting married tomorrow so we are here for the wedding.
Rock on brothers!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Jean Pierre

Good and beautiful wedding day dear Hook, and my congratulations and wishes to the newlyweds