It's very quiet on here !

Started by Pete C, July 08, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

Jean Pierre

QuoteHey Brother if you would stop chasing the goats up down the hills  Your knees would have a break.
:)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Kenneth

April 2011 there was 169 people logging on today's # so far is 5. That's too bad.
Hopefully autumn will get folks back to their recorders and instruments.

Icompositions is closing, and that is after people spent many years uploading music and listening to others creations. There was a huge crowd of participants there and your song would get minimum 100 listens. Probably more like 300. There's a few now looking for a home to continue this addiction.

I'm curious on why the trend to abandon music creating is taking place.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hilary

Quote from: Kenneth on August 03, 2018, 06:34:35 PMApril 2011 there was 169 people logging on today's # so far is 5. That's too bad.
Hopefully autumn will get folks back to their recorders and instruments.

Icompositions is closing, and that is after people spent many years uploading music and listening to others creations. There was a huge crowd of participants there and your song would get minimum 100 listens. Probably more like 300. There's a few now looking for a home to continue this addiction.

I'm curious on why the trend to abandon music creating is taking place.

I don't think people are abandoning music creation I think they are just using other avenues like Youtube.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça