Spotify?

Started by Jonesy, May 15, 2009, 02:38:51 AM

Jonesy

Does anybody here have Spotify?  I know I'm new but I'm wondering if anybody's interested in starting some kind of forum collaborative playlist, just to hear what everybody's listening to and what influences them.

If you haven't heard of Spotify yet go to: http://www.spotify.com  It's great!  Free unilmited access to just about as much music as you could want to get your hands on.  The only catch is that you have to listen to an advert every half an hour or so, which isn't really a problem.

Jonesy
"If love is the light, shine a little light down on me..."

henwrench

Well, now they've capped the number of times you can listen to a song for free (5 times only), I've bit the bullet and decided to pay for the service. No adverts, 320 kps streaming. It really is superb. Access to something like 10 million songs. Now thats a lot of listening. If anyone was weighing up whether to go for it or not, I'd say do it. There ain't much not on there, mainly just the 'big boys' (Floyd/Zep/Beatles etc), but for the more obscure stuff...it's a winner.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

henwrench

Now available in that there America. Go get it, Yankees. I don't know what they're charging for it over there, but bust out your debit card. You will not be disappointed.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR