Valse sem nome (waltz without name)

Started by Jean Pierre, June 18, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

Jean Pierre

VALSE SEM NOME final mix
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Valse sem nome is a song by Baden Powell and Vinicius de Moraes, in the album Estudios,It's a slowly Choro
Estudos is an album by Brazilian guitarist Baden Powell, released in 1971. It's a largely instrumental album that focuses mainly on the guitar

Baden Powell is in my top 10 guitarist staff (with Clapton, Jim Hall, Pierre Bensusan, Ana Vidovic, John Renbourn, Jimmy Hendrix, Django Reinhardt, David Gilmour, Roland Dyens, Stevie Ray Vaughan...)..you see that my tastes are very eclectic!) :)

thanks for your listening guys
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Redler

I'm not familiar with the original, but I like the vibe of this. Great playing!! This could be from an old movie....
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Great playing as always my friend...
Really well done.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Greeny

Reminds me of Cinema Paradiso. It has that same lovely, emotional feel to it.

Some really beautiful playing - enjoyed it immensely.

Jean Pierre

thanks Alex and Redler

and thank you very much Greeny for the comparaison
It means a lot to me because I'm a big fan of Ennio Morricone.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Oldrottenhead

lots to like, really atmospheric and very discordant at times which is lovely.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mike_S

Really enjoyed that JP...definitely got that cinematic vibe to it. conjures up images of old movie stars for sure.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

What a glorious sound, that was a real treat. Lovely playing JP.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Jean Pierre