the true Jahia, (my Idol is ...)

Started by Jean Pierre, June 05, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

Jean Pierre

there,...after picking cherries

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Pete C

Jahia looks lovely...so do those cherries !

My idol is Louis

recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Jean Pierre

Wow, so beautiful! is it a King Charles?  ..;the cousin of Jahia is also a King Charles

glad to know that you have a  dog, Pete

...Any man who loves dogs can not be bad!

Erik Satie (in "The reasonings of a stubborn"):

The more I know men, the more I admire dogs.

Sacha Guitry:

The women are charming, but the dogs are so much more faithful.        ;)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Pete C

He's a Cavalier King Charles - mon petit ami ! 11 ans en Juillet. Il devient vieux.
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Greeny

This is my little girl, Indy. Last night.

She's a Boston Terrier. People sometimes mistake her for a French Bulldog, but she's more athletic and crazier than them.

Jean Pierre

I am very happy to open this thread  " our pets"

Yes Greeny, your Indy is   very beautiful

QuotePeople sometimes mistake her for a French Bulldog, but she's more athletic and crazier than them.

and Yes, the French  (bulldog and others) are more slender and a little psycho rigid  ;D

kenny mac

Brilliant photos ,heres my little pippa

Jean Pierre

Welcome to the club of friends of music and dogs (well, ...cats, parrots, hamsters, horses, calves, cows, pigs, goldfish are admitted of course!)

for the arnkeys, serpents uh, .. we'll see later  :D
Kenny your Pippa is splendid