bookmark?

Started by wiley, May 14, 2009, 06:56:25 PM

Wiley

Ok THis might sound a little strange to some of you,  but I am totally confused.  I had this site bookmarked since Christmas.  Just last week my bookmark disapeared.  I know I am a little illeterate at times.  The  new address had already been spoken about and said I wouldn't have to change my bookmark.  Well I thought no problem.  I just typed in the new address and wah la I was here.  But I came under a guest.  So I typed in me id and password & said save forever.  I got in no problem.  But everytime I come back it said the same thing as a guest.  It would not remember me.  I hit the home button.  And it said welcome Wiley. So I booked marked that page. SAme as home.  It will not remember me. But as soon as I click on home again it does.  Not a big problem but just don't understand why it won't remember me when I click on the bookmark.  And after bookmarking the new page it still won't remember me until I hit home.  I can bookmark home and still come up as guest when I go back.  Any help would be welcomed.

Thanks P.J. aka (Wiley)

Oldrottenhead

dont let the kids near the computer
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Don't let Bill Gates near your computer!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

It sounds like a cookies problem. What version of browser are you using?
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Wiley

;D Don't have any kids.    The only I know about Bill Gates is I wish I had his money.  And I thought cookies was something you ate!!  I am running firefox.  I have it bookmarked I just have to click home and then I am here.  Oh well as long as I can get here.  ::)

Oldrottenhead

to set any page as your homepage in firefox, make sure you are at the page you want to make your hompage click tools then options click the main box and tick use current page as homepage,
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Enable cookies in Firefox by selecting Preferences from the Edit menu and clicking Privacy. Then put a checkmark in the box where it says "Accept cookies from sites".

Or, if you're paranoid like me, leave it un-checked and click the Exceptions button. Make an exception for bossbr.net and click Allow.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website