Groundy

Cheers JP,
Your watercolour is really good, you are a very talented man,

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

T.C. Elliott

Groundy - I've said many times that the most important aspect is simply to be creative. And it doesn't truly matter your medium. I think your paintings are good. I feel like that girl some days. It describes it perfectly. So do what you feel is right and I'm more than positive we'll all be supportive. And please continue to share.

JP - That watercolor painting is good. I liked it. It's good to see what interests we have outside of music.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Hook

I have also been going throug a lack of musical inspiration . however I havent filled my time nearly as well as you have. Wonderful paintings my brother, I'm very impressed.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Groundy

Thank you all for your support.
Here is this weekends work and I promise I won't bother you with anymore.. ;D

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

Farrell Jackson

I'm impressed Alex! I used to sketch a little but painting with water colors requires a totally different skill. Creativeness is creativeness no matter the medium. Keep at it  and follow the muse my friend.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Greeny

Nice one, Alex. And keep it up! I've painted and drawn since I was kid, and I like how I can still turn to it when the musical muse isn't inspired and vice-versa. Also, I've had many ideas that turn out as both a song and a piece of art. I find it helps lyrically to think visually.

Songcrafters is a multi-talented place!

Groundy

Cheers, Farrell and Tim.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

Lovely. Keep it up!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hilary

Nice one Alex - I think you are very good a capturing movement.

I can't draw/paint at all.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Kenneth

I don't come to the general board very often, but the art is fantastic Alex.
I will say that I hope to hear your music soon as I always loved your voice. When you are ready, though. Being happy personally is the main thing, no need for pressure from others.
Beautiful work!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman