Where do we go from here?

Started by Flash Harry, May 14, 2009, 02:51:40 PM

Oldrottenhead

Quoter u guys purely virtual or do you actually get together and jam....& party?
pure virtual, tho i think tim and mike spent twenty minutes together in a guitar shop in london.

there is a tweaked version and video here
https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=2817.0
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

where do we go from here....straight to the pub!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

Quotewhere do we go from here....straight to the pub!
when i was doing the backing vox i sang that on the first draught but couldnet get it to rhyme with anything so it became where do we go from here to the seaside lol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Quote from: Flash Harry on May 15, 2009, 03:11:24 PMBloody Hell, I've only just got in, do you know how long it takes to get from Sheffield to Leeds on a push bike? Hassle hassle hassle.
Not exactly, but I know it's hard to pedal when you are wearing clogs....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Very catchy indeed and great vox with that nice little answering line in thechorus. Excellent lush production and I like the bass on this one Flash. I can't keep up with the Kite....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

got an email from the production team at tom robinsons introducing show on bbc's radio6music  saying they might play this one and another song called hazy.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

danieldesete

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 22, 2009, 02:32:49 PMgot an email from the production team at tom robinsons introducing show on bbc's radio6music  saying they might play this one and another song called hazy.
Congratulations
If it happens, lets us know when
hou hou ha ha

64Guitars

On This Day bump for this wonderful song from Jemima's Kite.

For any new members who might not be familiar with Jemima's Kite, be sure to check out their website where you can listen to and download the first four albums.

https://songcrafters.org/JemimasKite/index.html

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

T.C. Elliott

Wow, thanks for the bump, 64. Pretty cool guitars and mix. Nice easy vox we've come to expect. I must have missed this before because it sounds  brand new to me.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London