Vote for the May/Jun 2018 "Originals" festival

Started by 64Guitars, April 25, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from May 1 to June 30. Voting starts now and runs for 5 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on April 30th. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Originals" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Covers" festival. Please vote in both polls.

Remember, "Covers" is covers only, and "Originals" is originals preferred but covers welcome unless otherwise stated in the festival's description.

• PunkFest II - Punk songs. Originals preferred but covers allowed.
  • ForeignFest - Songs in a language that is not your native language (and not English).
  • Shakespeare's Sonnets - Shakespeare's sonnets put to original music.
  • No Rhyme Fest - Write an original song where the words don't rhyme. Or do a cover of a song where the words don't rhyme, if you can find one (there probably aren't many but here's one example).
  • Need Money - Originals or covers about being broke or needing cash.
  • Love Lost - Originals or covers about the one that got away, or love that went bad.
  • Incompetence - Songs about incompetence.
  • Animals - Songs about animals.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

danieldesete

hou hou ha ha

64Guitars

Voting closed. It's a tie between PunkFest II and Shakespeare's Sonnets. So I've created a tie-breaker poll to decide the winner for the May/Jun 2018 originals fest. The non-winning choice will automatically become the Jul/Aug 2018 originals fest theme.

The tie-breaker poll will only run for 2 days, so be sure to vote now.

https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=27992.0

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website