A live Kaossilator lead and a dynamics experiment

Started by Blooby, May 14, 2009, 04:55:38 AM

Frank53

Very cool jam, Blooby. Very Dead-like. I've never even heard of a Kaossilator before. When it first came in I thought it was a Theremin. Shows how good my ears are. Great performance! Really enjoyed it.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

OsCKilO

Blooby........

Have I told you recently that you are "Da mutz Nutz!!!!!!!" (London term)

Friday night Listen..........

Love this tune!!!!!!!

Almost...........Too Good.....!

Peace Bro

T

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Just stumbled over here and saw thw word Kaossilator, so had to have a listen! Great jam, you guys certainly cooked and the Kaossilator sounds cool. Don't think I could create anything so disciplined and varied without a fair degree of forethought.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

This doesn't sound much like Badge to me....
It sounds more like Dreams....
But, What an awesome jam!
I LOVE the Kaossilator solo!!!!!
Super Cool!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Blooby

Quote from: lg on August 14, 2009, 09:09:28 AMThis doesn't sound much like Badge to me....
It sounds more like Dreams....

Missed this.  Thank you for your earlier comments.

You know the bridge in "Badge" where the guitar comes in with the Leslie sound on it?  Basically, we stripped it down for the outro, which is why you here us keep repeating the descending C, B, G part.  I had to think for a minute, but yeah, it was definitely our outro to "Badge."

We'll try ths again tomorrow night with a new singer.  Maybe something will come of it.

Blooby

Geir

Be sure to post it !!! I know it will be good !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........