Original: "Walkin' in the city"

Started by Geir, May 13, 2009, 05:51:23 PM

Geir

Walkin' in the city
Time:
0:00
Volume:
CityFest (banner image missing)

More weird stuff  :o ::) :-\ :o 8).... recorded during the last three hours. Vox recorded while walking in the city half an hour ago (hence the background noise and car sounds). Mastered on the way home ......

All guitar effects from my Zoom 9030 (including octaver fx as bass) .... Vox (and cars) recorded with the yoga stereo mic ..

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Now thats high art.  Very excellent.  Did you get any strange looks walking along talking/singing/moaning into a little shiny box?  I love the car sounds, they come in in perfect time everytime.  Jazzy.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Thanx BB ... well It's almost 2am here now (yes another sleepless night ,,, hmmm there's a tune I  should rerecord .... well ...) so not many people out walking in this small town ... and most of the singing was done on the path between the two roads .... as described in the song .... not very deep lyrics :)... I also noticed the the car sounds came in just perfect !!! Just pure luck !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

I still can't believe how you come up with so many ideas and all so great and different.  This is really cool!!.   If I walked along talking to my shiny box here in Iowa they would probably put me in 5 eat. (the mental ward at hospital)  LOL

Blooby

Love it.  The bass lines are killer (and on a guitar with an octaver to boot).  Love how it ends as well.

I have a mental picture of people actively avoiding you on the street. 

Luckily, you've just created your own theme music should you decide to film it.

Blooby

OsCKilO

Killer Tune G!!

Got a real "on the road" and "out of your head" vibe!

Nicely done!

Peace

T (Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Quote from: Blooby on May 13, 2009, 06:13:01 PMI have a mental picture of people actively avoiding you on the street. 
ROTFL .... I ... LOL .. can .. ;D see .. :) that !!!!

thanx  8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

Way too entertaining, Geir!! This has an awesome drive to it - love the work you did with the octave pedal.

And you can actually walk around your city in the middle of the night!?! That's a good thing!

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Glenn Mitchell

Cool, what made the pitter-patter drum track?
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Ted

Creative opportunities are everywhere, aren't they?  I always feel like I need to carve out hours of solitude to work on new music, when I could just pick up my MBR and take a walk.

Great stuff.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac