Help please with posting problem

Started by Blooby, May 13, 2009, 05:24:49 PM

Blooby

Greetings.

I posted a tune in the BR-1600 section (https://songcrafters.org/community/br-1600-b69/museum-of-oddities-5-5-09/0/) and wanted to post another MP3 in another post in the same thread.  I don't see any option to upload another tune (The MP3 icon is there but I see no means to upload).  Am I missing something, or have I maxxed out memory-wise for that thread?

Peace.

Blooby

Geir

It seems to be a change after the last upgrade. Can't post more than one mp3 in the same thread in "post your work"

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Blooby

Thanks for the quick reply.

My desire was to post multiple songs from a jam night in the same thread, but if I can't do this, the last thing I want to do is splash myself all over the place with new threads.  I would find that to be intrusive/obnoxious.

I posed the question to 64 in a PM.  Maybe he can shed a bit more light on it.

Peace.

Blooby

Kody

I don't think it would be too much of a problem splashing yourself all over the BR1600 threads.....I am the only person who's ever posted in the BR900 category....I have like a dozen songs in there all by my lonesome!!  But ya, 64gs will know fo sho!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Pedro

That is one thing I changed with the forum's expansion, just to keep things more clean. Go ahead and post all your songs in unique topics. That way, all your songs will be listened and commented with greater attention and organization. You are not splashing yourself in any way, in fact, that section desperately needs some action! :)