time and place music by osckilo words and vox by orh

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 13, 2009, 11:53:06 AM

Oldrottenhead

what izzit wiv you
Time:
0:00
Volume:
only just found this track by osckilo tonight, thought i had heard everything tharek, so anyway inspired by recent virtual events i sang over the top of it, stuck tons of reverb on it too.i  have titled it "wot izzit wiv you".
hope you like it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

What izzit with you guys, your cranking them out - Cool lyrics & singing ORH on a cool Osckilo track!

You guys must of purchased that MBR modification that Greeny's got that has that built-in song-maker program!

Gotta get my hands on this - T-rrific job again boys!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Quote from: Satchwood on May 13, 2009, 12:05:46 PMWhat izzit with you guys, your cranking them out - Cool lyrics & singing ORH on a cool Osckilo track!

You guys must of purchased that MBR modification that Greeny's got that has that built-in song-maker program!
What MBR modification is that, the PSOYA patch (pulling songs out of your ass)  :D .  It seems you are on a serious roll ORH, the sky is the limit, all of this recent stuff with the Osckilo gang is truly inspired and top notch.  It is mind expanding listening to it, it must have been mind expanding writing and performing it.  It feels like watching/listening to pure inspiration from all concerned with these songs.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

Well I've seen the film where the numbers run out, I'm worried that at this workrate, ORH will be responsible for the words running out.

Love the track. It's Wicked! ;)
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteWell I've seen the film where the numbers run out, I'm worried that at this workrate, ORH will be responsible for the words running out.
i think i have a virus and its giving me verbal diarrhea, but apart from that  there are no other symptoms.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

More great stuff from the new virtual band. This is really atmospheric, the vox fit brilliantly over this. The reverby sound works really well.

So much cool stuff appearing in here it's hard to keep up! I hope Boss realize what they started here.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI hope Boss realize what they started here.
a forest fire. am away tae the pub, my tongues dry wi awe that singing, and naw nigel am not doing a video tonight, the  good lady is home.  a vid needs three elements. a good song,  me rat arsed and an empty house.
but as meatloaf said "two out of three..............................." well one out of three cos i've not got to the pub yet.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Wow ORH not only has that verbal diarrhea spawned some great songs, your comments are hilarious today too, sure you haven't been to that pub already .. ?

Geir
(guitar abuse/vocal mayhem in "G.I. lingere")

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jim1970

you are on a roll with your songs!!!!
keep the Ball rolling!!!!!

very original masterpieces!!!
JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

You've done it again!!!!!

How the hell have you done it again!

Brilliant Vox!!!!! "(Didn't think it could be done on this track! But you did!!!!!!!)

Brilliant Lyrics!!!!

Highly passable Cockney accent!! ::)

Mate.......What iz It wit U!!!!!...........

Singer songwriter of the F***ing century.
It's like you've set yourself a mission to provide us with lyrics for every song we produce.....

Thank You ORH/Dr MBR!!!!!

Have some bad news though.......

Were Posting a new track in a second! Wonder what you'll make of it.

Virtual band eh?

Like the concept!

Need to find a virtual record label now!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy