Free Drum Kit

Started by Mach, February 26, 2018, 05:21:43 AM

Mach

I picked this up for my Son although I'm sure he will not play them much. It is going to be a nice little project to work on. Some of the heads need replacing and it needs some better cymbals. All of the shells and hardware are in good shape. It just needs some cleaning up and a little TLC. Not bad for the price of $0.00  8) More pics to come on this project as it progresses.

Mach

recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Great freebie!!... I think as long as the fittings/hardware is ok thats the main thing. they can be a nuisance if broken. Good luck with the project!!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mach

Yes Mike everything seems to be in working order. The heads are even OK, the tape was put on there to dampen the sound or even to change the sound. Once I clean it up and get it tuned and will know more. New heads will probably make it sound better once broken in. It just has some old crappy cymbals. Kick and Hi-Hat Pedals are in working order and the stands are built well and sturdy.

Mach

recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

What a great result!

I hope you have understanding neighbours :-)
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

T.C. Elliott

Nice, Mach. Super nice. I love projects... I seldom finish them, but I love them.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London