What does your home studio look like?

Started by SdC, May 13, 2009, 04:15:20 AM

SharksDontSleep

Quote from: Davo on May 14, 2009, 06:10:34 PMMine looks just like my bed, with a guitar, MicroBR, and headphones on top of it.

Mine looks the same, except it's got a BR-600 instead.  :D

Pine

Jammers welcome Blooby..only drawback is the Occupancy Rating:  3
After that, some people are forced into sitting on the floor.

Thanks Mark...but without my BR1200, i'm just another face in the crowd. I dreamed of building a home studio for 30 years and with today's affordable technology, I'm there. Multitrack recorders open the door to new audio worlds.

I used to cringe at the thought of Winter...now i look forward to it!  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Tony W

ok, not a great pic, I should have staged stuff a little better. My one big investment besides the 2 guitars and 1 Kustom amp is the microBR. I have a feeling that my newest hobby will get out of control soon. By the way, this is in the corner of the basement.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bro

Quote from: impudent1 on June 25, 2009, 09:03:14 AMok, not a great pic, I should have staged stuff a little better. My one big investment besides the 2 guitars and 1 Kustom amp is the microBR. I have a feeling that my newest hobby will get out of control soon. By the way, this is in the corner of the basement.
Ive got that same acoustic guitar in red :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Pine

Hi Imp...well, if it gets out of control, at least you'll feel normal here. We all have G.A.S. (gear acquisition syndrome)

Your pic is dark...but i sense the presence of a Schecter guitar   8) ..i have a black cherry C1+ ...is that what that is??
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Tony W

Quote from: Pinedog on June 25, 2009, 01:04:51 PMHi Imp...well, if it gets out of control, at least you'll feel normal here. We all have G.A.S. (gear acquisition syndrome)

Your pic is dark...but i sense the presence of a Schecter guitar   8) ..i have a black cherry C1+ ...is that what that is??
You guys amaze me. That is exactly what it is. I almost can't tear myself away from it to play the acoustic, then vice-versa.
Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on June 25, 2009, 11:51:18 AMIve got that same acoustic guitar in red :D

And again I get confirmation that I have good taste in instruments! Now if I could somehow extract your talents....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Well, I have an update to my home studio pics.  I have just taken over a spare bedroom that was just a junk room for the last couple of years.  I just get set up this weekend, I am pretty excited about it.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pine

Hey BB...your excitement is very understandable. We all need our "space"...but when it comes to making music, having a designated one without having to set up and reset up is the only way to go if possible. I bet we will hardly recognize your studio in another month...with posters on the walls and such. How do ya like those Rockit monitors?
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Davo

Bluesberry that is quite a little setup youve got there!
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis