What does your home studio look like?

Started by SdC, May 13, 2009, 04:15:20 AM

Ferryman

I'm with Greeny on this one. Get ready for a laugh - this is pretty much my entire home studio set up. The Zoom guitar and bass effects pedals aren't in the pic, nor is my ancient Squier Jazz bass (although it is a rare early Korean model, it's still a Squier).

The pic was taken on my camera phone at some silly time in the early morning after the blues jam mixing session, hence the wobbly blurry shot, but you get the idea. I'm a messy cheapskate.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Prive

it`s a 91 stratocaster made in usa, i replaced the pickguard by a black one cause the standard b/w look is a little boring to me and the white pickguard is now on my fernandes r8
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Greeny

Quote from: Prive on June 15, 2009, 04:25:16 PMit`s a 91 stratocaster made in usa, i replaced the pickguard by a black one cause the standard b/w look is a little boring to me and the white pickguard is now on my fernandes r8

Great studio, Prive! And I know the quality of music that comes out of it! Cool!

Ted

Is this the latest in acoustic baffling technology?

No, it's the summer location for my home studio: my stepdaughter's bedroom.

She's away with her real dad, so I get to go to the other side of the house where I can indulge my late-night inspirations without disturbing anyone's sleep.

And, yes, that's her karaoke machine which I can use as a studio monitor.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Bluesberry

Good one Ted, you gotta go where you can make music and not piss off anybody else.  I am in the process of taking over our spare bedroom as my "music room".  I can't take it anymore, I need my space.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

Quote from: Ted on June 23, 2009, 05:20:51 PMIs this the latest in acoustic baffling technology?

That one gave me a chuckle.

Good one.

Blooby

Pine

Hi Guys...Got my barn all framed up and the roof on ....which is why i have been scarce. No time for new music but i did get my studio cleaned up and ready for "the next round". Snapped a couple pics. It's up in the loft of my cabin, which used to be my bedroom. Steep stairs (ladder) and an 8x16 space.The exposed rafters will one day knock somebody unconscious no doubt. I've learned from many bumps to be careful. I love it up there. In winter, it's my "hideout".
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Blooby

I love it up there, too.  When is the first jam session when we all show up?

Cool window and love all the wood.

Blooby

Ted

Quote from: Pinedog on June 23, 2009, 06:26:52 PMThe exposed rafters will one day knock somebody unconscious no doubt. I've learned from many bumps to be careful.
You're a headbanger?  Who knew?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

launched

That's a cool studio/study, Charlie! With the BR proudly displayed! As if you even need that thing! :D :D I would scrap technology for your talent on the semi.

Mark

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover