What does your home studio look like?

Started by SdC, May 13, 2009, 04:15:20 AM

Geir

Hey Flash ...is that a gold record I spot in that last pic ?
And what's that standing next to it?
And you got drums you lucky b....... 8) boy  ::)

AND I CAN'T SEE NO MBR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Davo

To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

Quote from: Geir on May 29, 2009, 05:35:19 PMHey Flash ...is that a gold record I spot in that last pic ?
And what's that standing next to it?
And you got drums you lucky b....... 8) boy  ::)

AND I CAN'T SEE NO MBR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe MBR is under the mixer just above the keyboard. It's the heart of the studio. I hardly ever use my ADAT XT these days....

The thing next to the gold disk is an auto harp. It's a great thing if you can tune it.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

Quote from: Flash Harry on May 30, 2009, 05:33:54 AMTHe MBR is under the mixer just above the keyboard. It's the heart of the studio. I hardly ever use my ADAT XT these days....
phuhhhh .... was worried for a sec there ....
QuoteThe thing next to the gold disk is an auto harp. It's a great thing if you can tune it.
Sounds fun ... Quite a playroom you've got there!!

and the gold record .... what's the story ??
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

I presumed you were kidding Flash. Is that really all your gear? If so, :o :o and  8)  8)
And what's the story behind that gold disc, c'mon, don't be shy!! We are dying to know!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

my wife dumped the gold disk there because she got sick of it lying round the house. its nothing to do with me sadly. its an old roxy music single.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman

OK, the gold disc isn't yours (unless you were the secret missing Roxy bass player), but the studio is. I'm impressed, and somewhat jealous.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Great studio, Flash!!!!! That's a lovely guitar collection you have there. Now I can see where all the bottom end magic happens, lol