What does your home studio look like?

Started by SdC, May 13, 2009, 04:15:20 AM

hewhoiscalledj

Thanks Nigel and yes, I am very greatful for my good fortune (it isnt all peachy, but close enough!)

Partridge Family 2.0 is under way. All i need is a drum kit! probably an electronic one to appease the neighbors.

Kody

I'm jealous, J!!!

Here's mine~ I have a few more guitars & whatnot hiding out somewhere lol...

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Kody

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

SdC

That'll work!  ;D Off coursse you could also plug the pod directly in usb and multitrack with audicity but what's the fun in that?

recorder
Boss BR-600

hewhoiscalledj

Kody, I cant seem to see your pics... I'll try again later.

You have nothing to be jealous about. You can sing and play guitar better than I ever will. I'm the jealous one! (Man this forum sure is comfortable and friendly to hang out in.)

Oh, and now that the little girl is on the way, I very much doubt I'll have much of a budget for any further musical purchases so I'm very glad I got the stuff I needed. I'm okay with that and hopefully, I can pass all this stuff down to my daughter. It's my idea of a family heirloom.

Peace love and chicken grease y'all.

hooper

Nice to see other peoples pics!  Here is what my cave looks like...
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

SdC

Very ergonomical hooper! I just threw out my old hp 510 printer a few days ago LOL

recorder
Boss BR-600

Kody

Wow! REAL monitors!!....Nice!!  

Looks like fun in there!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

hewhoiscalledj

Quote from: Kody on May 13, 2009, 02:22:05 PMWow! REAL monitors!!....Nice!!  

Looks like fun in there!!

Not if you are trying to find what a cable goes to? Or where the buzz is coming from! LOL.

Cool man cave Hooper. Does this mean you are the resident expert with Midi and synth stuff?

Greeny

Oneday I'll have a proper music space like you guys... ! You lucky, lucky fellas