What does your home studio look like?

Started by SdC, May 13, 2009, 04:15:20 AM

Greeny

Finally got around to organising my 'music space' for the first time in my life...

henwrench

Not so much my 'studio', that tends to be the downstairs shit-house and I'm sure non of you want to see that, but these are the bits of wood and wire that I make noises with. Missing from the pic are the Glockenspeil, Melodica, Triangle, Jew's Harp and Shaker and Me.

henwrench

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

That's a very nice collection henwrench!

I need to organise some proper guitar storage - I have 9 of them propped up in corners etc (not ideal). The ones within easy reach are just the ones I play the most.

Ferryman

Quote from: Greeny on January 17, 2011, 03:34:18 AMFinally got around to organising my 'space' for the first time in my life...

Can't go wrong if a picture of the young Kate Bush is near to hand...........

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: Ferryman on January 17, 2011, 04:30:08 AM
Quote from: Greeny on January 17, 2011, 03:34:18 AMFinally got around to organising my 'space' for the first time in my life...

Can't go wrong if a picture of the young Kate Bush is near to hand...........

It's the reverse of the Lionheart LP cover - better than the front IMO! lol

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 17, 2011, 10:39:52 AMall my shit is stuck under the bed

Is that a description of your home studio or a plumbing problem?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

well when i drag it out from under i can often be found recording in the lavvy so both lol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SdC

recorder
Boss BR-600