What does your home studio look like?

Started by SdC, May 13, 2009, 04:15:20 AM

Bro

Quote from: SdC on May 13, 2009, 08:01:03 AM
Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on May 13, 2009, 07:41:57 AMWow mine sure can't compete with yours!
I didn't mean to show off, honestly
It's just. that recording, down to the nuts and bolts gets me real excited. And I am curious about how y'all get it done. There lives a roadie in me!
I know :) And i'll post some pics tonight! :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SdC

Very funny, good and appropriate! thanks  really enjoyed that (BTW today I haven't either)  ;D

recorder
Boss BR-600

Ted

Since you asked:

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

SdC

Very nice. Good instruments, good mic, good recorder.

recorder
Boss BR-600

hewhoiscalledj

Well, I just bought this...

And put it here...

Now why dont I have a picture of my MBR? Thats just sad and must be remedied soon.
heres a clearer pic of the studio (minus the yammy keyboard...)

Ferryman

Jeez, that's impressive. I suspect you're not married yet and don't have kids.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SdC

recorder
Boss BR-600

hewhoiscalledj

Ha, yes I'm married (to a wonderfully supportive punk rock wife.) And expecting our first child mid June! The band used to play there until half of us got arrested (almost!) but the neighbors dont mind as long as its quiet after 9pm. My guitar collection is special to me, but nothing special really (Epi Les Paul, Epi Dot, Epi SG, Epi AJ200, Alvarez acoustic, and my wifes Daisy Rock bass)

After 10 years of collecting stuff, I just never had the heart to sell or trade my precious, er...  gear away.

We now jam at the drummers house in a 2 car garage with more neighbors that grow to love/hate us. So most of my gear is there with the exception of the guitars. I only leave my SG at practice.

Ferryman

You are one hell of a lucky guy. I hope you keep telling her that!!! Ah, she plays bass, get the little one playing the drums (well, he/she will driblle when born so there's one drummer attribute taken care of) and it's the Partridge Family 2.0!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR