"I Don't Dream" a Hook original for DreamFest

Started by Hook, February 23, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

SE

Great uke rythm keeps it all moving along great, nice little  synth break too, cool stuff, loved it!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

guitarron

Quote from: Bluesberry on March 04, 2018, 10:28:03 AMSpectacular Hook...thats a groove
i missed this one
nicely constructed
got to get a uke

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

I know I've been away for a bit, but it sounds like you've upped your game production-wise. You have your own thing going here, and I'm digging it.

Blooby

StephenM

I really haven't been bumpin much lately so if tonight I do a bit extra I'm gonna live with it...

really love this one Hook... found it digging through the sampler juke boxes...lots of great stuff on those...

this is a great track...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

tonyc

great song hook . love the uke , superb vocal ,cool very catchy song great listen ......tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Zoltan

Now i'm hooked! The song is a dream. I like the bouncy feel, and the swirly sounds. It's almost like being in the clouds. The instrumentation is great, and the synth sound compliments the more organic sounds beautifully. The song rolls nicely along and invites the listener for a ride.

The song reminded me of lots of things, and weirdly it also reminded me of Dinosaur Jr. (the poppiness, not the fuzz!). For me this feels like the 90's.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper