Where's Witchita?

Started by Glenn Mitchell, May 12, 2009, 08:03:09 PM

Glenn Mitchell

I haven't seen anything from him in some time.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

launched

I was wondering the same thing.... Something ain't right, though, that's for sure.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Satchwood

Where the heck is he?  Does anyone keep in contact with him, other than the forum comments?  I miss listening to his music and receiving his comments...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bro

Hmm... I think he went for a Jam session with Jimi Hendrix :D

Well... come to think it your right! I haven't seen him for a while either!

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Bro

I saw him in one of my last posts, and it said guest? I Really have no idea about whats going on with him!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Glenn Mitchell

I for one would say it's a big loss for the forum if he has moved on.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Wiley

I was wondering also.  He is like one of my guitar idols.  Willing to help with anyone on anything.  I sure hope he and his wife Helen come back.  We all miss him!!  DO YOU HEAR THIS WITCHITA!!!  We miss you!!
P.J.

Satchwood

Maybe the Admin can help us - I do recall a little politcal opinion scuffle a couple weeks ago - I didn't really think much of it though...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Pedro

He deleted is account. I don't know what were the reasons that led him to it, though.

Ted

Where's Wichita is a cool title for a song--which is what I thought this thread would be about.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac