New Orleans Tim and Mach

Started by TPB, February 03, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

Mike_S

Would love to be sitting in a bar having a nice pint or two and listening to this. So cool. Well done gents on a super chilled out track. My type of music!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh yeah, what a beaut. This ticks all the boxes and then some. A cracker.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

TPB

Here is to you brother one of the collabs we did celebrating some New Orleans music
Rip Gary you will be missed but not forgotten
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Geir

Missed this the first time. So glad you bumped it.

What a great song and excellent performance.

Well done

RIP Gary
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

StephenM

Awesome track.  This rocks like a cradle in a hurricane!

Gary was right Tim your vocals are smokin here and yes the harp is fab!

Didn't really know Mach at all.  I heard a few of his songs and he commented on a few of mine... after listening to this there is some really special vibe here.
RIP Mach!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Missed this the first time because it was before I joined the site. Great 'Orleans trad jazz/blues. Love that harp, Tim and my condolences to Gary's family/friends.
Ray Brookes

cuthbert

Also missed this the first time around - it's a smooth New Orleans-style blues. Well-bumped and an excellent collab.

Well done, Tim & Mach (RIP, Gary).
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Farrell Jackson

A nice slice New Orleans jazz! Excellent vocals and Harp Tim. Mach's rhythm, horns and drums are steady as can be. I'm glad this was bumped. It's a great listen! R.I.P. Mach, you will be missed but your memory and music lives on....
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?