White Buffalo

Started by Pine, May 12, 2009, 05:41:37 PM

Satchwood

Great stuff here PD  !!!  Felt like I was watching one of those nature IMAX movies on the BIG screen !!! 

So many cool instruments and sounds - just superb ear candy music PD!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ted

Quote from: Satchwood on September 17, 2009, 01:53:53 PMGreat stuff here PD  !!!  Felt like I was watching one of those nature IMAX movies on the BIG screen !!! 

Great bump, Satchwood.  I listened to this when it was first posted, but didn't comment. Quite negligent of me.

Yes, this is very cinematic.

To the PiePod!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

OsCKilO

Another listen.......

I love this track!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Pine

Thanks so much for all the great feedback you guys. Very much apreciated. I have not recorded in 5 months and have played about a total of two hours this summer. Pathetic. I did order a new native american flute though and i just picked up new strings for my acoustic instruments. Really looking forward to getting back into it all and working on some album-mates for this song. I have a few other soundscapes done already that i have never posted in which i continue to attempt to "paint" with instruments that i am just learning on. There are alot of cool things in this life...and multitrack recorders are near the top of my list...especially when they are yours!!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

OsCKilO

Another Listen......

This is sublime......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Pine

you're too kind T..

i still have not come close to finding time to actually redo it with a hand drum...don't even own a good one...

As for my keyboard...nothing fancy there...Casio CTK 691   it was $199 new a few years back and they pulled the model off the shelves fast and replaced it with the WK 3000. I love it though...it's full of nice samples and has great presets...along with a built in 5 track recorder.

I have a sister song to this i will post on Monday...in "honor" of the upcoming Colombus Day "holiday"
recorder
Boss BR-1200

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

magic invisible bump ted
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

On second thought, this is probably not the best time to use an invisible bump.  People might think this is a topic about "using live mics."  It's not!

Here's the song:

White Buffalo by pinedog
Time:
0:00
Volume:

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac