Inhuman touch take 2 better

Started by finaltear, May 12, 2009, 03:59:07 PM

finaltear

intouchtake2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
this is a better vershion of an earler song i posted on hear, i included a piano and some fake bass, not shure what style or genre this is, any ideas ?.
let us know what u think anyhow.

StevieM

Genre? Sort of Celtic/Folk/something else fusion maybe?
But then again------Who cares anyway??? I really like this. 'Nother download coming up. Got to hear this again.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Satchwood

I hear a little Jim Morrison and the Doors (at times) on this one FT.  Maybe a touch of medieval genre.  Definitely original!

You've got that erie haunting voice - nice singing and cool guitar work - I like how you come in with the lead guitar towards the end - and then end with piano - how flippin cool!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

launched

Didn't catch the first post, but I like this one - nice vox and clean playing. You sound a little like Travis Meeks.

Nice Post,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Wiley

This version is much nicer than the first. Great job!  Kind of haunting I like it a lot.

finaltear

i didn't want to be to bold with the piano, cuz im very out of practice, kept it quiet, i think its ok, your right guys i think u all said it, HAUNTING,
thanks for the good feed back, i gonna be uploading somthing a bit more rocky next, this was only an experiment of sound,
cheers.

Ferryman

This is really strong, lots of layers and it really builds in power. You definitely got haunting all right. Your vox are great, very well suited to this. I like the guitar early on as well, great little sequence there. Could you post the lyrics?

My only comment would be the mix seems a bit narrow in the stereo image - you could put some of the haunting guitar early on way left or right to create a bit more space. But that's a minor point.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

finaltear

Feel my inhuman touch, feel the rush, become hypnotized, try to escape my clutch
You will be mine, for all of time; I can see your soul, burning through your eyes
My power over you, I'm the puppet master, you'll do what I want you to do
And ill make you dance to my tune, then we'll be together soon
Feel my inhuman touch!

I pull the strings of your fate, to the tune of my hate, and your spirit I break
My body an empty shell, But you're under my spell, and no-one you can tell
Caught in this web of deceit, this hell rides got you on the edge of your seat
You think im going to save you, girl I f***ing made you, Suddenly your heart just skips a beat

you got nowhere to run, no where to hide
When I sed you could trust me, guess what I lied
And now's the time, to stand in line
Receive your sentence and do your time

-------there the best lyrics from it,

i realised i shuold of mixed the guitar stero but i bounced them onto one track so i was stuck with it!, dam.
i think this would sound good with female vox, some one like amy lee from evenanesance? just my thoughts*

Glenn Mitchell

Remember you can get simulated stereo by copying a track and changing the FX on one of them (or at least different FX on each one), then panning hard left and right with the two.

Loved the song.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Greeny

Kinda folky-celtic-country to my ears. Sod the genre though, it's a great song. I can hear a touch of Jim Morrison in the vocal delivery too. I like the way it builds in sound and power, and there's some excellent guitar work going on. It's a very, very good listen, that's for sure!