Tascam dp 24 sd purchase

Started by pjd1, January 29, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

pjd1

Just an update , i have purchased the Tascam DP 24 SD , feel almost like a traitor to the Boss gear which a you all know is pretty darn good , jusy getting my head round the totally different work process of recording and adding effects , manual is poor but there is a lot of help on youtube and the like , so i am on a steep learning curve at the moment and making a LOT of mistakes and blunders , using hydrogen drum software which is really easy to use and can be imported to a track , no drum facility on Tascam , but that was a concern but isnt now ! hopefully will have something to post when i figure out mastering , compression , and a whole host of other TOYS and gadgets

Happy Days

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

alfstone

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

pjd1

Yes Alfredo already logged in and asked a couple of newbie questions , the Stereo bus confused me until i realized that is was for the 8 track mixer in the assign menu , manual a bit vague on the item , there is a chap on the tascam forum Phil i think his name is who has posted some really good informative video,s and launched them on youtube, great help to me and others as well .
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8