Castell de Quantise

Started by bazz-bass, January 23, 2018, 02:58:37 AM

bazz-bass

Charlie Halls
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Just tidied this up and (changed the title) on my BR 1200 before changing to a recently purchased BR800 version 1.12.

Guitars are PRS SE Santana, Farida PB, 1200 rhythm and Yamaha Keys.

Will probably go quiet for some time until I get the hang of the 800 after which I shall try to get properly involved in the forum.

Regards

Baz
So little time....so many guitars...so little cash!!!!.......running out of time!!!!!!!..........Hmmmmm

Ronniejm

Loving it, I wouldn't have a clue how you achieved all of this this, but if I did I wouldn't change a thing.

She who must be obeyed shouted through, "PUT THAT ONE ON AGAIN", so I obeyed.

On investigation I found her dancing in the kitchen, I on the other hand was standing rhythmically.

Great job

Cheers
Ronnie
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Boss BR-800

My Jukebox

SE

Great guitar sound excellent 50,s 60,s vibe, loved the listen!
recorder
Boss BR-80

alfstone

Really a great sound, many congrats!

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

bazz-bass

Hi guys and many thanks for checking out this song.

Ronnie I'm certain standing rhythmically takes a lot more practice than dancing around. The only thing I changed was the title which had a working title of Charlie Hall's No2 (don't ask why).

Regards

Baz
So little time....so many guitars...so little cash!!!!.......running out of time!!!!!!!..........Hmmmmm

Redler

Sounds to a classic from the 60's to me! Top class performance and production.

Really nice tune!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

A very clean guitar with reverb sound and some pristine playing. This is all great in my book. It takes me back to The Ventures, Dick Dale and surfer movies of the 60s. Nice one!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

Crikey... I literally got a slight chill or goosbumps or something listening to this. Although you have your own style completely Baz, there was something about the way you used the tremelo arm on the guitar which suddenly invoked the spirit of Tommy (Fenderbender) for me our late and sadly missed songcrafter.

Anyway this is brilliant, looking forward to hearing more from you Baz.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mach

Now this is something special. First off that guitar tone is perfect for this style. The brass section that comes in really supports the song and gives it a great mood. Love the little breaks in there and the subtle percussion bits adds just the right flavor. Great work!

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bazz-bass

:) :D ;D...........hi guys and thanks for your comments...........much appreciated.

I suppose we're all the product of our early music experiences so it should come as no surprise to me that my compositions sound like 60's revivals............so perhaps I must try harder to find a new direction.

On a different tack I'm still finding the BR800 far less user-friendly than my old 1200...........too many functions buried in sub menus....but a very clean solid sound on playback.

Baz 8)