This last year has been very hard and I'm having a hard time.

Started by galestermusic, January 08, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Crikey that's just heartbreaking. I'm so sorry for your loss.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

pjd1

Stay strong Greg things will get better for you and yours

Paul
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

T.C. Elliott

That's a lot of pain to go through in such a short amount of time. You know how much you loved them by how much it hurts. But that doesn't make it any easier to go through. I'm listening to your Song for Kayla now and sharing your grief. Remember the good times and remember the love.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Redler

I'm sorry for your loss, Greg...

That's a beautiful tribute for your daughter.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

So sorry for your loss,life can be so cruel .
I've recently had some bereavement on the family but we have stayed strong and positive by remembering the great times we had and how we where blessed to have the people in our life for the time we did.
I also put myself in the frame of mind that the person I loved would not want me stuck in a depression or dark place and would want me to carry on with my life and celebrate the beuitiful times that we had together through memories.
I truly believe people move on to a far better place ,another stage  of development .
The photos on the video you made are full of happy smiles and that's a beuitiful memory to have.
It took alot to share this with us ,I hope you come back into the light and leave that dark area behind,your daughter and your father I'm sure would want that.

Ella

I´m so deeply sorry for your loss. I hope this beautiful, touching tribute helps you to heal. Time heals also. One day sorrow is easier to take. I wish strength to you.

Mike_S

As a fellow human I am feeling your pain Greg. Please stay strong. You have a great community here to share your thoughts, and of course your great music with. A lovely tribute Greg.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

No words. I cannot imagine your pain. The video gives us all some time to reflect.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600