I want to thank the Admin!

Started by galestermusic, January 08, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

galestermusic

Last night I checked the site and saw where I had 633 post aprox. I wanted to thank the admin for migrating my account. I listened to songs I hadn't heard in a long time and lost because my computer crashed a couple of years ago and I lost everything. I still have the hard drive but I think it's snookered. So thank you admin. If it was 64 or ORH TYVM!! :)

64Guitars

You're welcome. It was a bit of an experiment really. In the past, we didn't have any way to do that. But the new forum software we recently upgraded to has a new feature to "Reattribute User Posts", so I thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately, it only half-worked. It re-attributed all of your old messages to your new account, but it didn't do the same for the topics you'd started. That's important because the jukeboxes use the topics table to find your songs. So I had to manually edit just over 100 records in the topics table so that your older song posts will appear in your personal jukebox. I'm hoping that a future upgrade of the forum software will fix this feature so that it automatically updates the topics table.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Jean Pierre

...je me joint en félicitation pour les administrateurs du site

Merci encore et encore
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

pjd1

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Flash Harry

Without 64Guitars managing and developing the site, it would have died long ago. He does a fantastic job, we're fortunate to have him and lucky that keeping us afloat is his passion.

Thanks 64 - it's much appreciated.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

TPB

Believe me I have seen many fine sites die To see this thriving is a testament to hard work of the Mods and all involved Hats off to you and a big THANK YOU
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Redler

I appreciate the work 64 has done since the early days of this site. Thanks to the rest of admin team as well!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Just wanna say it's good to see this place is still around. Glad I to be a part of it. Thanks to all the folks who have worked so hard to keep it all going!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

T.C. Elliott

64guitars (and company) have always gone above and beyond with every single issue I've ever had. Which is why I try to not have issues... but my wife says I still have a lot of them *blush*

Thanks admin team
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London