Gossip,Liars,&Cheats.........1st song

Started by Hacker, May 12, 2009, 08:19:24 AM

Hacker

T12V5_02
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well here is my first attempt at a full length song.

I mentioned in another post that it is not correct. I mistakenly bounced the rythym track through on a few bounces so the drums are way too loud. But it is my very first song fo I thought I would share.

Please keep in mind I am not a singer and have only been playing less than a year.

2 rythym tracks
2 Bass tracks
2 lead tracks
1 vocal track
BR drum arrangement

An ode to my disgust for Gossiper's, Liars and Cheaters.

Bluesberry

Good one for a first full length song.  Sort of a country punk feel, especially with those drums the way they are.  It actually sounds kinda good this way.  Real good job with the lyrics and raspy vocals.  I really like this.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Having played less than a year this is amazing!!! and except for the loud drums the production is good. Great singing too. And nice the way the two leads answer eachother!!!

Cool first post indeed!!

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Definite ZZ Top territory, and a terrific little rocker. The drum volume is crowding out the excellent guitars and vocals though, so definitely worth a remix. What a start! You rock!!!!

Ferryman

Sounds great for a first attempt. As Greeny says, quit a ZZ feel there. Nice growly vox as well. One thought from me - consider panning your rhythm guitars a bit wider to fill out the mix. Everything's a bit narrow in the mix. But it rocks! Keep going - if you can do this after 1 year, you are going to produce some powerful stuff.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

Excellent work I love it..It would be perfect for me if the lead guitar had a bit more dirt! 8) ;)...its going on my xplod 8)

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Jim1970

Keep em commin!!!!!!

Cool Rockin tune

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

StevieM

Yep, just like one of my favourite bands. Keep 'em coming.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Wiley

Drums might be a bit loud,  but you got a good drive to them.  This is an awesome first post. Had me tapping my foot.