Brazilian Night.(c)........(self composition)

Started by bazz-bass, January 04, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

bazz-bass

Brazilian Night final mix
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Originally written as a song (and soon to be recorded as such by the lead vocalist f my band) I thought I would give it a go as an instrumental.

Opinions on whether it works welcome

Gear :.Boss 1200CD, Babicz acc, Shergold SM1, Farida Bass, Yamaha keyboard.

Regards..Baz
So little time....so many guitars...so little cash!!!!.......running out of time!!!!!!!..........Hmmmmm

cuthbert

Nice and smooth - the tropical feel helps as I listen here in the midst of a blizzard outside. Seems to work fine as an instrumental, to my ears.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Redler

Beautiful! It sounds like a classic to me. Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bazz-bass

:D Hi Guys and thanks for your positive response.......appreciated

Baz
So little time....so many guitars...so little cash!!!!.......running out of time!!!!!!!..........Hmmmmm

Ronniejm

Beautiful sound there my friend, smooth is the word I would use to describe it as well.

It stands beautifully on its own as an instrumental, Im very impressed with the fact its your own composition as well as the quality of the recording.
you obviously know your way around the recording process.

That said,  now that you've told us you have lyrics to the piece as well. I would love to hear that version also, hopefully you will post that version once its done?

Cheers
Ronnie
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Boss BR-800

My Jukebox

pjd1

Works well and sounds really good to me , would fit into the Netflix series NARCOS a treat .
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Excellent instrumental Bazz, not sure what tempo this, possibly a slow bossa, doesn't really it's a fine post. Will be interested to hear a smooth vocal on this song.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Definitely stands up as an instrumental. A very good one at that. Great work Baz.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kenny mac

What a lovely melodic composition.
It sounds great as an instrumental .
Great playing and a crisp clear recording.
Bravo.

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs