'Red and Gold'

Started by Greeny, May 12, 2009, 05:51:44 AM

Geir

Quote from: Flash Harry on May 13, 2009, 06:59:35 AMAfter all the recent cycling, I'm rather aware of my bottom end. Saddle sore or what? Ouch!

I should just be fat and happy I think. :)
It's sure some fat bottom sound you put on this track anyway ... so if that what it takes, stay away from the bike Mike  ;D ;D ;D 8) ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

can i wear a dress when we do a video, i'll be jemima, i could wear kite earrings and............................................................
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bro

incredible! I love it!

Great job, both of you!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

lg

I love the way your guitars sound in this!
This is a great song Tim. I love it.
Your vocals are awesome.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

Quote from: Satchwood on May 12, 2009, 04:15:43 PMGreat song again, Greeny!  I think your really a painter at heart because you paint some incredible scenes with your music!

Funny you should say that, because painting was my first love. It's taken a back seat to music in recent years, but it won't always be that way. It definitely helps to write lyrics, because my mind does seem to work visually  :)

Satchwood

I knew it - you are a painter!  Holy-schmoly, what do you call this work of art?   There is so much going on in this painting - just like your music - many many facets to gleem from!

Is that your dog and dead uncle (just kidding)?  What is the pink hand holding?  Is that your alternate-ego-counter-part fishing?
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

Very nice job Tim, another strong song. Did you used to do paint album covers for Hipgnosis? That artwork should've been on the front of a very cool album. I like it a lot!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Great track one of your best to date can,t add anymore just great!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

Quote from: Satchwood on May 13, 2009, 11:52:52 AMI knew it - you are a painter!  Holy-schmoly, what do you call this work of art?   There is so much going on in this painting - just like your music - many many facets to gleem from!

Is that your dog and dead uncle (just kidding)?  What is the pink hand holding?  Is that your alternate-ego-counter-part fishing?

Thanks!!! This one is called - inexplicably - 'The King of Spain's Beard'. The dog was mine as a teenager, and the glove is holding a bird embryo inside an egg. There's more stories but I won't bore you with them, lol.

Facemask93

This song is superb , its got a similar feel to a band i love ( the Bluetones ) the guitar tone is sweet and the vox are, to say the very least inspiring, i'll be downloading this for certain, keep it up man.

Facemask93 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper