BR1600 album medley sampler preview

Started by Super 8, December 27, 2017, 09:31:15 AM

Super 8

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hi! Long-standing member of this forum (from back in the bossmicro.org 'daze'!) I trust you had a fun festive time of it & all the v best for the coming year folks! As for me, I'm just playing a waiting game for the green light on my self-penned SUPER 8 LP (entitled: "T-T-T-Technicolur Melodies!") that's due for a commercial release on Detroit's 'Futureman Records' sometime in January 2018. (Available as both digital download & a limited run physical release - CD as things stand - let me know if you're interested to reserve a physical copy as there won't be that many).

In the meantime, here's a sneak sub-5 minute preview medley featuring all the tracks contained within. The entire album was recorded & produced at home with one mic recording direct to a BOSS BR1600. Interested to know what you fellow DIY Songcrafters make of it. Thanks for listenin'! ;) 

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=GkAoHh5IccI