Whadja get?

Started by T.C. Elliott, December 25, 2017, 07:21:02 PM

64Guitars

Quote from: Ella on December 27, 2017, 07:58:35 AMTadaa!!! I got this! ;D Beautiful red guitar. My first one. I got it from Kari of-course and it´s Harley Benton Stratocaster (copy). I know you guy's can´t wait to hear my first tune with electric guitar. ;D 

Very nice!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

kenny mac

Nice red guitar there.I was looking at a guitar but then had a look at my studio wall and thought. ......na ;D

T.C. Elliott

@Ella - that is a nice looking guitar. That classic look is hard to beat.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Farrell Jackson

A very cool guitar Ella! I look forward to hearing some songs coming from it !

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Santa was unstinting in his generosity this year either that or I was very very good. I had a Rickenbacker 330 six string to go with the 330 twelve string, there are a few marks on it but not too noticeable. I also became the owner of a Gretsch G5420T which did come as a real surprise. Brand new for a change, orange stain, Bigsby and chrome hardware. Only trouble is I don't have much time to play them very much at the moment. I will post photos when i've Found the instructions on this updated site. Happy New Year to you all.   Willie

recorder
Boss BR-800

Nice looking guitar Ella, hope to hear it soon. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

cuthbert

Holy smokes, Willie! A 330/6 as well as the 12, and in the same color? The new Gretsch looks mighty sweet, too! Chiming all the way...

And congrats, Ella! Your strat looks great - can't wait to hear it.

Old cuthbert only got a lump of coal this year... ;)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Vanncad

Ella - Love the colour on that Strat! I only play neck pickup on mine, so having the bridge humbucker like yours would be a nice addition for me.

Willie - Those are a couple sweet axes bro!

Cuthbert - Sorry to hear about the coal. Maybe squeeze it real hard and see if you can make yerself a diamond!

I got a mic cord, wind screen, shock mount and a ART Studio MP pre-amp.
Tried the pre-amp today for a short test, but it didn't do a whole lot for me. Might ask Santa for a trade-in.  ;)

It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Oldrottenhead

A late gift from Mrs Rottenhead that Santa lost in the post.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

chapperz66

Mrs Chappers gave me permission to get the newly released Arturia V collection 6 while it was on introductory pricing. Soft-synth emulation of just about all the classic analogue keyboards.
Loads of knobs to twiddle.

Got a few cds and books too.