Whadja get?

Started by T.C. Elliott, December 25, 2017, 07:21:02 PM

T.C. Elliott

So... what'd you get (if anything) for the holidays?

Me Nonmusical:  Several pigs of various statures. A holiday pig with wings that goes in the front yard (although mine is an indoor item) and a small one that sings and poops candy. (They don't call me pigfarmer jr for nothing.)

Musical: Permission to go buy the acoustic I've been looking at. Well one of the three or four used acoustics I've been looking at. Two Martins, one american made with a case, and a taylor on the top of the list.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Groundy

No Musical this year, A gold Chain. A bottle of Burberry Aftershave,
Bottle of Baileys 1Ltr, Bottle of ODV Rum, Bottle of Bombay Saphire Gin, 6 Bottles of wine, 5 bottles of Malt whiskey various.
Bottle of Jack Daniels, several other items, including Jessicas Chilli gifts.

Sounds like I have a problem... :D

Alex.

=~~~ =~~~ =~~~ =~~~ =~~~ =~~~

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Pete C

QuoteSounds like I have a problem...quote by Groundy

Same here, two bottles of London Dry gin, one Sloe gin and a Rhubarb and Ginger gin.

recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

I got a new BR80 since my last ones headphone jack went out on me so the 008 can go back to my daughter. However I do like the mics on the 008 better perhaps both will get tucked into my portable studio.
I also got a bulk box of strings (25 sets) and a few very nice records among some other wonderful gifts...no liqour.
Merry Christmas!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

thetworegs

A £100 of bitcoin Hoping it will turn into £2000+ for a Gibson Hummingbird ... last look £136.49 so bit to go but fingers crossed .... this time next year  :o... and a number of classic album series 5 albums in each Ted Nugent, Iron Butterfly and Happy Monday's, Elvis Costello and Free so quite a collection to listen to it might take me till next Chrimbo !!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

TPB

Got me some new recording software as Sonar was shut down by Gibson, really did not want anything else so I bought a pink guitar for the Grand daughter and a JR drum set for the grandson, Son and wife wanted them to keep in my studio  but I told them they needed to practice at home LOL
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

pjd1

Mackie CR4 Studio monitors , i can actually here bass coming through the mix now on some of my tracks
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

alfstone

As for each Christmas, many, many PANETTONEs* and PANDOROs*. Music for the taste.  ;D

Alfredo

*= typical Italian Christmas sweets.

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Ella

Tadaa!!! I got this! ;D Beautiful red guitar. My first one. I got it from Kari of-course and it´s Harley Benton Stratocaster (copy). I know you guy's can´t wait to hear my first tune with electric guitar. ;D 

Oldrottenhead

i had planned to get a harley benton telecaster copy, but it's out of stock till end of january. https://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_hbt1952.htm

got some vouchers for guitar guitar, a pair of monitoring headphones. a lovely cognac martel medaillion, a litre of 5 star metaxa brandy and a mountain bike, and tons of chocolates. no socks this year.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann