First Song: A Fun Jam.

Started by robsmith, March 10, 2008, 06:06:30 AM

robsmith

FIRST_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hello,

Well not really a song, but a fun jam.  This is my first experience recording anything on a multi-track recorder, it is great fun!

Hope you like it.

Bob

waynesan76

Good song brother. This one is screaming for some nylon-string lead and maybe a mandolin. Maybe even a drum track with bongos or some shakers, maybe a tambourine! Sorry man, my tourette's is acting up. Anyhow, I loved the western theme, wether it was implied or accidental. Great job!

robsmith

Wayne,

I kind of just threw this together to experiment with all of the great features that the BR has (Bounce, effects, Mastering).

I want to redo this (or edit), I have a 50's era Silvertone Classic that has a real nice spanish tone.  It will be fun to throw in some flamenco roseados and what not ...

Thanks for the reply!

Bob

waynesan76

Quote from: robsmith on March 11, 2008, 10:35:12 AMI want to redo this (or edit), I have a 50's era Silvertone Classic that has a real nice spanish tone.  It will be fun to throw in some flamenco roseados and what not ...

Please don't keep us in suspense Bob. I've been looking for a good deal on a decent classical, man they are FUN! Let's hear it! Have you messed around with the rhythm on the BR much yet?

Pedro

Nice jam Bob!

I want to hear the finished and completed version.