Seems like a bargain - Digitech Trio

Started by bruno, December 24, 2017, 11:56:23 AM

SE

Defo a bargain I bought one for £70, a lot of fun, stum a few chords and you've got bass and drums.
Best used with your guitar amp and pa
recorder
Boss BR-80

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: SE on December 24, 2017, 04:14:17 PMDefo a bargain I bought one for £70, a lot of fun, stum a few chords and you've got bass and drums.
Best used with your guitar amp and pa

I've been looking at the Trio also. I wonder if you can record with it and have separate tracks for bass, drums and guitar? Have you tried any recording with it SE?

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

T.C. Elliott

I've noticed they were on sale from the facebook group ACG (I think) awesome cheap guitars. It's fun to see all the beauties being had for under 500 bucks. The trio is tempting, but I'm kind of saving up for a better acoustic.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

TPB

Farrell I have recorded with it you have two options put but the bass and the drums on the instrument track together or set it up with a 4 count in then record separately, when done blow up the tracks and line the count in together for the timing. Depending on your software you can also highlight both count in's and quantize together. It is a fun pedal to flush ideals when making music only draw back is you can not save patterns in it so for live playing not so good as you have to teach it songs. Good thing is that once the song is learned you change tempo and styles and hear what the country song sounds like with a Jazz interpolation and vice versa.
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: TPB on December 26, 2017, 11:00:52 AMFarrell I have recorded with it you have two options put but the bass and the drums on the instrument track together or set it up with a 4 count in then record separately, when done blow up the tracks and line the count in together for the timing. Depending on your software you can also highlight both count in's and quantize together. It is a fun pedal to flush ideals when making music only draw back is you can not save patterns in it so for live playing not so good as you have to teach it songs. Good thing is that once the song is learned you change tempo and styles and hear what the country song sounds like with a Jazz interpolation and vice versa.
Tim

Thanks for the info. Tim! Looks like a good pedal to get for $50.

Update: I just ordered one.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?