A new band I’m working with

Started by Rata-tat-tat, December 22, 2017, 09:55:30 PM

Flash Harry

Excellent stuff, right up my street.

The music sounds to me like a modern mash-up of post punk with prog - an awesome combination to my mind, hard-edged with -as you have said- great musical ability which shows in the constant rhythmic and tonal shifts.

Get them to join the site Todd, we need new members!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Rata-tat-tat

I'll let em know about this place Flash. Here's another vid with me on drums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfMiaIvvDMI
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

Cool stuff all the eyeballs and general artiness is giving me a "residents" vibe fused with the beastie boys at their most avant garde, loving it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

pjd1

You are bloody good on them drums !!! great muso,s
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Vanncad

If Primus, Faith No More and Red Hot Chili Peppers had a "menage a tois", this band could possiby be the offspring.

That's some heavy stuff! I dig it man.
You got in with some pretty talented dudes there Tod (including yourself!)
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

bostjan

I dig this. 

With all of the eyeball aesthetics, though, I feel like the name of the band should be something more like "Optical Jacks" or "Cheeri-i's" or "Retina Bran" or "Iris Crispies" or something, IDK, if you stick with the cereal reference as well.

Cool sound, though, really seems unique to me.  A little hint of Tool and definitely a little Primus in there, but it seems mostly based in a broth of something I've never quite experienced before.

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Im amazed to be working with these guys.... thank you SC... this a dream of mine coming true!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhjqFrTxqYU
recorder
Tascam DP-02