Songcrafters' 10th Anniversary

Started by 64Guitars, December 14, 2017, 10:31:22 PM

Hook

What a great thread to read, this is truly an amazing place. Like Alfredo, I too am proud to be a songcrafter.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

T.C. Elliott

What was the old yahoo discussion email chain thingy that 64s had going? That led me here and it's been a fun ride. The community has always been awesome, the help always been forthcoming and it is rare to find a site without animosity and ill feelings. Listening to my first posts I realize how supportive a community this really is. So a big thanks to everyone here for being awesome in so many ways.

Also, I can't wait to see what new slick web design will be rolled out in another 10 years.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

chapperz66

There aren't too many other places I frequent on the internet.  In fact I am struggling to think of any.  This is a fine place and am grateful that it exists, even if I don't get here as often as I would like or contribute as much as I should.

Cheers everybody.

Paul

Flash Harry

Wow! Reading the messages is fantastic and inspiring. It is great that so many people have found their creative outlet on this site.
I too have found this place has changed my life. I now gig regularly  (my ears are still ringing from this afternoon's double setter) I have more gear than I ever though necessary, I have some friends I can't do without and I'm a member of a virtual and occasional physical band, I've had wild long drunken mad weekends in fabulous parts of the world, laughed and cried with you all, lost parents, nearly lost and regained children, exasperated my wife with my collection of guitars strewn around the house. It's been brilliant.
Thanks to 64 guitars who's efforts keep this site running, devrloping and who is entirely responsible for the new look and feet (which i think is fabulous BTW).
Thanks too to Cuthbert and ORH, and to Pedro for the first incarnation.

Thanks to you the members, all of you, who make this place a little oasis in the madness that is cyberspace.

Big special thanks and love to Tim, James, Geir, Jarle and Tharek. We have not yet drunk enough guys.

To steal a phrase from one of our most prolific members

Rock on
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.