Dechromium Cob (Redux) -- rare blues from me

Started by Ted, May 11, 2009, 03:22:08 PM

Tony W

I had to listen to this again, before the cover of it.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

j.g.

Fantastic. Great to hear this one. All parts of it done really well. Got to hear this again.

Ted

ORH and Geir's cover version got some love today, so I'm just going to masterbump this.

Folks, if you've missed me, I'll be back. I promise. My music space in my new home is coming together.  I'll be able to join the Vampire Club without disturbing the slumber of my family.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Good the hear from you Ted, I'm sure you have a song or two's worth of material in all your turmoil of late.  It is really good to have a dedicated music room, you are going to love it, a place where a man can be a man and all that.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

Quote from: Bluesberry on September 20, 2010, 11:48:48 AMIt is really good to have a dedicated music room, you are going to love it, a place where a man can be a man and all that.

There are some very delicate negotiations still in progress. The Mrs. keeps trying to refer to it as "the guest room"--which is what it will be about 2% of the time. My argument is that it shouldn't have to look like a bedroom 100% of the time.  It's been revealed that the real issue is that The Mrs. also wants to have some space in the new home to call her own. A resolution is in sight.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ferryman

Good to hear from you Ted, this is still one of my all time faves. Hope you will be back in the fold soon, goatee and all......

Quote from: Ted on September 20, 2010, 12:03:23 PMIt's been revealed that the real issue is that The Mrs. also wants to have some space in the new home to call her own. A resolution is in sight.

Aha! The Mrs is going to join the band and becopme the new Mrs Gringo!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

Quote from: Ferryman on September 20, 2010, 01:55:24 PMAha! The Mrs is going to join the band and become the new Mrs Gringo!

She doesn't have quite that level of mischief in her.  However, she did offer to contribute to a very late contribution to the Zappa Fest.

If you read back in this topic, you'll see that this is where the hard-won Zappa fest was first suggested.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

Thanks for the bump, ORH!

I swear to Frog, I'm trying to make more time for music, but it just ain't happening these days.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac