Kivien Laulu (Song of Rocks) by Haltia

Started by Redler, November 05, 2017, 11:24:31 AM

kenny mac

Fantastic,the Dynamic Duo.
Brilliant relaxing vibe you have created there.
Excellent guitar work topped by smooth dreamy vocals.
Top notch.

TPB

Been gone so playing catch up I am so glad I did not miss this gem OUTSTANDING
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Pipes

Lovely performances :)

Great through and through.

Super warm, melodic vocals. Great guitar playing
Recorded and produced gorgeously:)

Well done the both of you :)

Cheers
Nick

Hook

This is so very much what I needed this morning. It's so very serene and gentle, I can just picture you too performing this together...wonderful! makes me miss you both.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ronniejm

Absolutely stunning my friend, what a beautiful piece of music, the guitar and vocal were perfect together.

Cheers
Ronnie
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Boss BR-800

My Jukebox

Mike_S

That was lovely indeed. Beautiful playing and singing guys. Just loving hearing it in your native tongue. The fact that I understand none of the lyrics, for some reason makes it even more magical for me. Love it.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

Sorry, getting to this a little late! What a beautiful song you two made. Love the sound of the miked guitar with amp reverb - nice idea! And of course the vocals are simply gorgeous.

Wonderful!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Greeny

Oh, here we go. There's a chord change in here that almost makes me weep. What a superb and sublime piece of music. The vocals are sheer bliss. Wow!

Ella

Thanks guys! I think this came quite well-balanced. Beautiful song from Kari again. 9{}
We miss you too Hook - brother. :D

Farrell Jackson

I don't know how I missed this beautiful song.........Kari your A/E guitar sounds so full and rich with the combination of amplified and acoustic tracks. Also excellent playing. Ella...you are a real song bird! I enjoyed this very much.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?