Jean Pierre

YER SO BAD VDEF
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Petty_minifest (banner image missing)

It's not too late for the Tom Petty Festival, I hope ;D

I knew little Tom Petty, before the SC festival devoted to this singer

and so thank you to Hook, Greeny, Mike TC Elliott, Willie for making me discover him

in fact, I had heard him once in the concert for George Harrison (in while my guitar gently weeps)

... and I discovered this song on YT  Yer so bad

thank guys for listening

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Pete C

Great version - really well played backing and your vocals give it a Gallic charm which makes it your own.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Very nice cover, that backer is really good and I dig you vocal, those harmonies are cool.
rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Groundy

Great cover my friend,
You made it your own.
Nice one.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Jean Pierre

thank you Alex, Pete, Hook...and others

I return to this cover for some technical details

as I did not have much time (cause departure on holiday !!   :), I m retired   ;))

violin and banjo are played by Wanda Vicket,  the acoustic bass is played by Dow Tomlin, two musicians from Nashville, always available with good humor in Band in a Box  ;D

I tried to make for the first time a very basic drum loop with my drum set Millenium SP 250

Banjo and violin are a little too back in the mix, I will remake when returning from vacation

the guitars I play are a Martin 000 and an Epiphone Lespaul plugged on a set of Guitar Rig

JP
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Jean Pierre

QuoteBanjo and violin are a little too back in the mix, I will remake

update  with remixing ..

Redler

Excellent version and I like the interpretation by you!

Banjo and violin give tasty flavor to this.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

I love the banjo and fiddle, it works great here. And I like how it shifts gear with the drums kicking in. This is a good cover with a unique twist in instrumentation. I'd never of thought of that, but this arrangement is great.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London