in the cold music by osckilo vox and lyrics by orh

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 10, 2009, 04:58:01 PM

Bosko Schwartz

You know my impression was a MAJOR exxageration; a feeble attempt at humor.  I understand, bro!! ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: osckilo on September 11, 2009, 10:48:48 AMNow where is My Jerky?!?!?!

Now, as for the jerky, I am still puzzled as to why I have become the designated go-to guy for beef jerky.  Remind me -- how did that come about?  Maybe I missed something in a drunken stupor. ;D

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 11, 2009, 10:30:17 AM
QuoteIf that's Budweiser, I'm more offended by that than the sight of a half-naked, gyrating, Jim Higgins.
not sure if it was bud or stella cant remember i was very very drunk.
wot do you recommend i drink. hahaha

Jim, Stella is fine, but Bud is unacceptable.  I know you have better taste than that!  What should you drink?  There are 100s of great beers and whiskys out there ... but for you, how about McEwan's Scotch Ale?  It's one of my favorites and really hard to get around here, but should be easy for you ... ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

OsCKilO

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on September 11, 2009, 11:30:19 AMYou know my impression was a MAJOR exxageration; a feeble attempt at humor.  I understand, bro!! ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: osckilo on September 11, 2009, 10:48:48 AMNow where is My Jerky?!?!?!

Now, as for the jerky, I am still puzzled as to why I have become the designated go-to guy for beef jerky.  Remind me -- how did that come about?  Maybe I missed something in a drunken stupor. ;D

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 11, 2009, 10:30:17 AM
QuoteIf that's Budweiser, I'm more offended by that than the sight of a half-naked, gyrating, Jim Higgins.
not sure if it was bud or stella cant remember i was very very drunk.
wot do you recommend i drink. hahaha

I know J!!! :)

Just thought I'd Explain......  Lol

Jerky you say............?

Pine dogs Challenge is where the Jerky association comes from.........

I take every opportunity I can to acquire Jerky.... In case there is a Nuclear War.............
I must provide sustenance for my family in such times.......
I have identified it as the only food stuff that would survive such an attack!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on September 11, 2009, 11:30:19 AM...but Bud is unacceptable...

Don't get mad Bosko, but...  ;D

Ain't nothin' wrong with Bud! I brew my own beer, have regional access to more brew pubs than anywhere else in the US, and am a member of a monthly scotch tasting club. But after a day of mowing the lawn, changing oil or working on my bike I go for the refreshing can every time! Then a little Macallan or Lagavulin depending on whether I want peat or sweet!

So Jim, enjoy your can! America loves you!

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

Bud tastes great from bottles, but I struggle to get drunk on the stuff.......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: osckilo on September 11, 2009, 11:57:48 AMBud tastes great from bottles, but I struggle to get drunk on the stuff.......

I like the bottles once in a while, usually the "Pounder" size (16oz). To be honest, My favorite beer is Shipyard, a microbrewery in Portland, ME. In Manchester, NH there is a place called Millie's Tavern where in the afternoon you can get a pint of Manchvegas IPA for a dollar. They brew the beer right behind the bar.

When I used to work in the woods as a kid, the old boys always had a cooler full of cans in the summer rattling around in their pickups. After a long hot day, sometimes they would throw me one. Probably one of the most refreshing things I can remember. Maybe that's why I just love a can 'o Bud once in a while...
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Oldrottenhead

QuoteThere are 100s of great beers and whiskys out there ... but for you, how about McEwan's Scotch Ale?
urrghh thats the rubbish stuff nobody drinks over here. search out belhaven best or suchlike im sure this thread will be hijacked by the real ale brigade now lmfao.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 11, 2009, 12:10:19 PM
QuoteThere are 100s of great beers and whiskys out there ... but for you, how about McEwan's Scotch Ale?
urrghh thats the rubbish stuff nobody drinks over here. search out belhaven best or suchlike im sure this thread will be hijacked by the real ale brigade now lmfao.

You're drinking Bud and you call McEwan's rubbish?

Somethin' ain't quite in yer head, there, man. :D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Oldrottenhead

QuoteYou're drinking Bud and you call McEwan's rubbish?
mcewans just isnt one of the better scottish beers, or heavies as wee call them. its a mass produced run of the mill beer, maybe they export a better version. but there are  at least a hundred better heavies than mcewans. there 80shilling is not bad but i would only drink that if the bar had nothing else.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann